PREP TIME: 10 minutes
MAKES: 2 cups
Summer is here and fresh local ingredients are ripe for the picking. Dan’s Farm has become a mandatory shopping location for weekly groceries during the hotter months and I decided to create a salad dressing recipe inspired by the beautifully delicious strawberries available there!
- 1 1/4 cup of Dan’s Farm strawberries
- 2 small handfuls of Dan’s Farm basil(I mixed a bit of the green and purple together)
- 190ml of organic olive oil
- 60ml of organic balsamic vinegar
- 30ml of organic agave syrup
- 2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp of fine sea salt
- 60ml of water
PRE FLIGHT CHECK!
- A blender!
To make the dressing:
- Add all ingredients, except for the basil, into a blender and puree until smooth
- Roughly chop all the basil, then add to the blender and puree again for about 10-15 seconds
- As needed, add a bit more water to get your desired consistency
- This dressing is vibrant and bright so use only a small “splash” for a handful of greens!